Here are 25 red-flags and Borderline Personality Disorder symptoms that I identified in my BPD waif ex-girlfriend. If you have witnessed some of these behaviors in your relationship, I suggest you tread carefully.
1. Their words do not match their actions.
2. Your gut / instincts tell you something is not right.
3. They seem too good to be true.
4. They make villains of past significant others.
5. They do not have many friends.
6. The friendships they do have seem shallow.
7. They have an abusive and/or controlling parent.
8. They do not accept responsibility and are blameless for their actions.
9. Chances are they abuse alcohol and/or drugs.
10. They are secretive and hide things from you.
11. They try to keep you to from your friends or family.
12. They are physically attractive.
13. They lie.
14. They are impulsive.
15. They fall in love with you way too quickly.
16. They say what you want to hear.
17. They push you away and quickly pull you back.
18. You never feel completely secure about where you stand with
19. They have evidence of self-injury.
20. The s*x is amazing beyond belief.
21. They quickly cycle through varying emotions.
22. They have friends of the opposite s*x that make you uncomfortable.
23. They are always texting or chatting online.
24. They have distant, empty eyes.
25. They have acute, unwarranted emotional reactions.